Our Greek Villa (Villa Kalithea) - Crete Villa Holiday Accommodation
Villa Kalithea (which in Greek means "good view") is stylishly furnished throughout with beautifully tiled floors and terraces and modern bathroom fittings. Terraces have pergolas to provide delightful sitting out areas. The villa is meticulously equipped, including dishwasher, washing machine, iron / ironing board, large fridge / freezer, full-size cooker with electric oven, microwave, TV, CD/DVD Player, air conditioning and ceiling fans. Bedrooms are fully furnished. We have a selection of books, local information and English DVDs.
Three double bedrooms - one twin-bedded the others double-bedded. Each bedroom has its own spacious, furnished terrace with beautiful views across olive groves and the sea. Bathroom with toilet and shower.
Well-appointed Italian-style kitchen (cherry finish) with lovely views to the mountains and the village and its own furnished balcony. Lounge with magnificent terrace which provides panoramic views over Souda Bay, Almirida and the White Mountains. Second bathroom with toilet and shower.
Garden & Pool:
The Villa enjoys landscaped gardens with palms, herbaceous plants and olive trees. There is an illuminated walkway to the front entrance. At the rear of the property is a large secluded pool (ca. 8.5m x 4.5m x 1.2m deep) with extensive paved sitting out areas, sun-loungers, umbrellas and outside tables and chairs for al fresco dining.
What we enjoy staying in our villa:
- The much greater space (including sitting out areas) than a typical hotel room or package holiday accommodation provides
- The wonderful views from our villa which overlooks Souda Bay, the White Mountains (snow-capped from about December to early May), and the Akrotiri peninsular are second to none in the area
- The peace and seclusion of our private pool and sitting out area which is for exclusive use
- Villa Kalithea is our second 'home' - so we are able to care about the personal and convenience items that make a holiday so much more enjoyable
- With a villa holiday, the family can vacation together - sharing the cost makes for a more affordable holiday
- We have knowledge of the local shops and restaurants, places to visit that we know from personal experience. Don't hesitate to contact us if you want friendly and honest advice or just looking for ideas
- Having a full range of clean linen, including pool towels, lightens the baggage load compared to staying in other accommodation
- Very conveniently located for the beach, sightseeing, shopping and easy journey from / to the airport maximises holiday time
- That all our family and friends who stay in our villa just love it!
To see more pictures of Our Greek Villa or photos that we have taken in this lovely part of Crete during 'Our Greek Villa holidays' please use the navigation buttons on this page - click on the images for larger pictures and more detailed descriptions.